Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Hitchcock: His Talent, Movies, & Legacy
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spooky Owl!" data-source="post: 187348" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>One PSYCHOtic change I always want to make: when Norman comes down into the fruit cellar to stab Vera Miles, I want John Gavin to grab him from behind causing Norman to fall forward, inadvertently stabbing his mother's corpse and killing her for a second time, thus causing him to scream and lose his mind once and for all.</p><p></p><p>If only I'd been there to whisper that into Lord Alfred's ear --- except I wasn't born yet, rumor to the contrary.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spooky Owl!, post: 187348, member: 57984"] One PSYCHOtic change I always want to make: when Norman comes down into the fruit cellar to stab Vera Miles, I want John Gavin to grab him from behind causing Norman to fall forward, inadvertently stabbing his mother's corpse and killing her for a second time, thus causing him to scream and lose his mind once and for all. If only I'd been there to whisper that into Lord Alfred's ear --- except I wasn't born yet, rumor to the contrary. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Hitchcock: His Talent, Movies, & Legacy
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top