Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How long will nuAlexis last?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Milescolby" data-source="post: 160456" data-attributes="member: 3732"><p>I've kept an eye on her social media since she was first announced for the two episodes. She comes across as lovely - and obviously has a great amount of time and love for the show, its employees and - very impressively - its fans. My reading of her responses is that she gives the impression casting sessions may well be underway for NuNu Alexis, and that she may be one of those being considered. I would take her any day over LG too [USER=3833]@thomaswak[/USER] .</p><p></p><p>Maybe she could be cast in a different - new- role for S3 otherwise. She seems very professional and likable, and the show runners would I'm sure be impressed by her contributions so far.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Milescolby, post: 160456, member: 3732"] I've kept an eye on her social media since she was first announced for the two episodes. She comes across as lovely - and obviously has a great amount of time and love for the show, its employees and - very impressively - its fans. My reading of her responses is that she gives the impression casting sessions may well be underway for NuNu Alexis, and that she may be one of those being considered. I would take her any day over LG too [USER=3833]@thomaswak[/USER] . Maybe she could be cast in a different - new- role for S3 otherwise. She seems very professional and likable, and the show runners would I'm sure be impressed by her contributions so far. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How long will nuAlexis last?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top