Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 11846" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I don't understand that either unless they are really going to go into her back story. Something the originals how didn't do. I don't see how changing the ethnicity of the character has any real bearing on the story.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 11846, member: 68"] I don't understand that either unless they are really going to go into her back story. Something the originals how didn't do. I don't see how changing the ethnicity of the character has any real bearing on the story. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top