Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 13920" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I thought it odd when I first read the NEWS of the Dynasty re-boot. I'm not sure how re-tooling her name changes anything especially if the other characters remain the same.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 13920, member: 100"] I thought it odd when I first read the NEWS of the Dynasty re-boot. I'm not sure how re-tooling her name changes anything especially if the other characters remain the same. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top