Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 34347" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>I agree. Unlike Dallas there really doesn't seem to be a continuation option. The kids were a sideline it seems compared to John Ross and Christopher being key - at least John Ross key for JR to carry on the Ewing family heritage. But in this case I don't feel that. I think a reboot makes senses - plus gives them more wiggle room to do there own thing. Personally I think they should cover the whole series in 1/2 the first season and then do their own thing with the show - take what they need to establish it and then write their own stories, not spend years taking and tweaking what already has been done.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 34347, member: 130"] I agree. Unlike Dallas there really doesn't seem to be a continuation option. The kids were a sideline it seems compared to John Ross and Christopher being key - at least John Ross key for JR to carry on the Ewing family heritage. But in this case I don't feel that. I think a reboot makes senses - plus gives them more wiggle room to do there own thing. Personally I think they should cover the whole series in 1/2 the first season and then do their own thing with the show - take what they need to establish it and then write their own stories, not spend years taking and tweaking what already has been done. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
How should new Dynasty be different?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top