Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 43503" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>If the producers wish to garner overseas sales wouldn't it be best to set this in say, New York, Los Angeles or perhaps San Fransisco? The only thing I know about Atlanta was it held the 1996 Olympics. I would have thought New York since this is the financial capitol of the world. I'm sure New York would have some serious mansion contenders to Filoli.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 43503, member: 100"] If the producers wish to garner overseas sales wouldn't it be best to set this in say, New York, Los Angeles or perhaps San Fransisco? The only thing I know about Atlanta was it held the 1996 Olympics. I would have thought New York since this is the financial capitol of the world. I'm sure New York would have some serious mansion contenders to Filoli. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top