Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 43562" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>Are there oranges in Atlanta? I know there are in FL. Hahahahah! When you think of the south you think of Oranges, Lemons, citrus fruits...Maybe Sugar Cane? Tobacco?</p><p></p><p>Oh, wait...it just came to me...</p><p></p><p></p><p>PEACHES! Yes, I could totally see Dynasty being about Peaches!</p><p></p><p>If they are going for actual Atlanta, where they will reveal Dynasty takes place in, instead of Colorado, then this is what they should really focus their business on. Anyone else agree? Georgia is most known for peaches. Think Falcon Crest, but with peach trees, lots and lots of them for establishing shots!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 43562, member: 48"] Are there oranges in Atlanta? I know there are in FL. Hahahahah! When you think of the south you think of Oranges, Lemons, citrus fruits...Maybe Sugar Cane? Tobacco? Oh, wait...it just came to me... PEACHES! Yes, I could totally see Dynasty being about Peaches! If they are going for actual Atlanta, where they will reveal Dynasty takes place in, instead of Colorado, then this is what they should really focus their business on. Anyone else agree? Georgia is most known for peaches. Think Falcon Crest, but with peach trees, lots and lots of them for establishing shots! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top