Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 43563" data-attributes="member: 48"><p><strong>Georgia</strong> is <strong>known</strong> as the Peach State, but it's also the country's top producer of pecans, peanuts, and vidalia onions.</p><p></p><p>Out of all those? Come on! For filming purposes and making it look good to the viewers, I would go with peaches if the family is going to be living in Georgia. I mean, they already have a few Black cast members, so it makes sense. The south has a large Black population.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 43563, member: 48"] [B]Georgia[/B] is [B]known[/B] as the Peach State, but it's also the country's top producer of pecans, peanuts, and vidalia onions. Out of all those? Come on! For filming purposes and making it look good to the viewers, I would go with peaches if the family is going to be living in Georgia. I mean, they already have a few Black cast members, so it makes sense. The south has a large Black population. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I read this will film in Atlanta!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top