Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I want a fabulous staircase moments
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 116470" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>The mini-series <em>Buelah Land</em> also has a great, OTT melodramatic tumbling over the balcony scene.</p><p>A sick woman (fever or something) runs outside to the balcony, thinking she'll find her husband there - they think he died in the war - and the woman who's taking care of her (maybe her aunt) tries to stop her but then <em>she</em> also falls. The story is not as great as <em>North & South</em> but it's equally soap-y.</p><p>Starring Leslie Ann Warren as the tormented heroine!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 116470, member: 8"] The mini-series [I]Buelah Land[/I] also has a great, OTT melodramatic tumbling over the balcony scene. A sick woman (fever or something) runs outside to the balcony, thinking she'll find her husband there - they think he died in the war - and the woman who's taking care of her (maybe her aunt) tries to stop her but then [I]she[/I] also falls. The story is not as great as [I]North & South[/I] but it's equally soap-y. Starring Leslie Ann Warren as the tormented heroine! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I want a fabulous staircase moments
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top