Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Soapwriter12" data-source="post: 97665" data-attributes="member: 65"><p>I was at AFM in San Diego, talking to other creators in the industry, and if Dynasty 2 gets a second season, it's going to get some heavy competition from the new serial dramas that are coming, but that haven't been announced yet. It took some time, but the "Empire effect" will really be starting in the next four years.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Soapwriter12, post: 97665, member: 65"] I was at AFM in San Diego, talking to other creators in the industry, and if Dynasty 2 gets a second season, it's going to get some heavy competition from the new serial dramas that are coming, but that haven't been announced yet. It took some time, but the "Empire effect" will really be starting in the next four years. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top