Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 98035" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I haven't watched NuDynasty (I've yet to make the decision to subscribe to Netflix) but from reading most of the posts regarding the new series it appears to missing a moral compass. Is there not one character to root for? If not, was is the point of watching? Characters just constantly sniping at each other wears thin. Even <em>THE </em>character we all loved to hate, JR Ewing, would often display a warmth to show the guy was still human, it's how we relate to people. For me to invest in a series I need <em>that </em>connection to characters. This mess sounds like one I wouldn't enjoy at all. </p><p></p><p>Despite its faults in later seasons I did enjoy watching Dynasty because of Linda Evans. NuDynasty sounds like it desperately requires an actor or actress with depth.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 98035, member: 100"] I haven't watched NuDynasty (I've yet to make the decision to subscribe to Netflix) but from reading most of the posts regarding the new series it appears to missing a moral compass. Is there not one character to root for? If not, was is the point of watching? Characters just constantly sniping at each other wears thin. Even [I]THE [/I]character we all loved to hate, JR Ewing, would often display a warmth to show the guy was still human, it's how we relate to people. For me to invest in a series I need [I]that [/I]connection to characters. This mess sounds like one I wouldn't enjoy at all. Despite its faults in later seasons I did enjoy watching Dynasty because of Linda Evans. NuDynasty sounds like it desperately requires an actor or actress with depth. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top