Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 98165" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>The show's problem is it's tone. It's tweeny and juvenile. It doesn't feel like an adult show, it just feels so dumb and pointless. There are no high stakes, there are no reasons to care about anything. It's a problem that affected original Dynasty in its middle years. Sadly here they just dove right into the aimless pointlessness. Stuff just happens. Then move on and more stuff happens without consequence or repercussions.</p><p></p><p>They need to make the show more adult. And I don't mean more sexy time either, I mean make it more realistic. Even escapist fantasy TV needs to have some basis in reality.</p><p>I have said all this before though.... I'm literally blue in the face.</p><p></p><p>I just hope that Nicollette can save it somehow. But it will take more than her diva posturing and spitfire line readings. They need to have better writing. The script's suck donkey balls.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 98165, member: 68"] The show's problem is it's tone. It's tweeny and juvenile. It doesn't feel like an adult show, it just feels so dumb and pointless. There are no high stakes, there are no reasons to care about anything. It's a problem that affected original Dynasty in its middle years. Sadly here they just dove right into the aimless pointlessness. Stuff just happens. Then move on and more stuff happens without consequence or repercussions. They need to make the show more adult. And I don't mean more sexy time either, I mean make it more realistic. Even escapist fantasy TV needs to have some basis in reality. I have said all this before though.... I'm literally blue in the face. I just hope that Nicollette can save it somehow. But it will take more than her diva posturing and spitfire line readings. They need to have better writing. The script's suck donkey balls. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
I'm giving up
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top