Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
(I'm Still) Watching Another World
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rlr718" data-source="post: 410775" data-attributes="member: 4902"><p>Hello, I have been, well quite absent for quite some time now. It’s been a busy year for me. I still popped in and lurked on occasion without logging in. Anyway I hope everyone is well!</p><p>Part of why I logged in tonight (it’s been so long I forgot my password and had to reset it). Was I just felt the need to share this. </p><p>so a little background which some of you may remember, I work in retail management. I recently left my previous job and started a new one (a move up the chain from dept head and key holder to assistant store manager). So today I had to ring on a cash register because I was short staffed. At one point after lunch one of my associates came to me because she had a customer who said she put her handbag down and now can’t find it. While I was trying to assist this customer another noticed and tried to help as well keeping her eye out. </p><p>Wheb I looked at this second customer she looked so very familiar to me and I thought about it saying to myself she looks like someone on tv. I kept it to myself. So the first customer found her handbag which was pretty much right in front of her. She left, the second one said oh did she find it, yes thank you etc. thiis person I actually about 10 minutes later had at the register I was at. Getting a better look I thought wow she really looks like Lisa peluso and thought oh that happens people look like other people. So when I ask her for her number for our loyalty rewards lo and behold it IS Lisa peluso. </p><p>she was so nice and ensures my idiotic rambling as I kind of fangirled telling her I used to watch her on another world and remember seeing her on loving as well. I think babbled too much. </p><p>she did say her favorite role was Lila on aw and even said that in the Lila drawl. </p><p>I think I ascended to heaven. She apparently is local but I’m sure she won’t come into my store again lol</p><p>Okay this was longer winded than I intended I just needed to share this.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rlr718, post: 410775, member: 4902"] Hello, I have been, well quite absent for quite some time now. It’s been a busy year for me. I still popped in and lurked on occasion without logging in. Anyway I hope everyone is well! Part of why I logged in tonight (it’s been so long I forgot my password and had to reset it). Was I just felt the need to share this. so a little background which some of you may remember, I work in retail management. I recently left my previous job and started a new one (a move up the chain from dept head and key holder to assistant store manager). So today I had to ring on a cash register because I was short staffed. At one point after lunch one of my associates came to me because she had a customer who said she put her handbag down and now can’t find it. While I was trying to assist this customer another noticed and tried to help as well keeping her eye out. Wheb I looked at this second customer she looked so very familiar to me and I thought about it saying to myself she looks like someone on tv. I kept it to myself. So the first customer found her handbag which was pretty much right in front of her. She left, the second one said oh did she find it, yes thank you etc. thiis person I actually about 10 minutes later had at the register I was at. Getting a better look I thought wow she really looks like Lisa peluso and thought oh that happens people look like other people. So when I ask her for her number for our loyalty rewards lo and behold it IS Lisa peluso. she was so nice and ensures my idiotic rambling as I kind of fangirled telling her I used to watch her on another world and remember seeing her on loving as well. I think babbled too much. she did say her favorite role was Lila on aw and even said that in the Lila drawl. I think I ascended to heaven. She apparently is local but I’m sure she won’t come into my store again lol Okay this was longer winded than I intended I just needed to share this. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
(I'm Still) Watching Another World
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top