Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
(I'm Still) Watching Another World
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChrisSumner" data-source="post: 417381" data-attributes="member: 759"><p>This is a great story! Something similar happened to me with the actor who plays John Silva on Y&R. I asked him why he left the show and he told me his wife (who was a producer on B&B) divorced him and forced them to fire him lol. He was super nice and I got a little tea out of him. </p><p></p><p>I never got to see Lisa Peluso on AW but I did see her crossovers on ATWT and I thought she was great. Cass and Lila made much more sense to cross over full time compared to Jake and Vicky who I really didn't enjoy. I never was a fan of Jensen Buchanan as Vicky. I got to see a couple years of Lisa Peluso on Search For Tomorrow and I thought she was excellent on that show as well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChrisSumner, post: 417381, member: 759"] This is a great story! Something similar happened to me with the actor who plays John Silva on Y&R. I asked him why he left the show and he told me his wife (who was a producer on B&B) divorced him and forced them to fire him lol. He was super nice and I got a little tea out of him. I never got to see Lisa Peluso on AW but I did see her crossovers on ATWT and I thought she was great. Cass and Lila made much more sense to cross over full time compared to Jake and Vicky who I really didn't enjoy. I never was a fan of Jensen Buchanan as Vicky. I got to see a couple years of Lisa Peluso on Search For Tomorrow and I thought she was excellent on that show as well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
(I'm Still) Watching Another World
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top