It's time to re-cast!

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Fallon: a brunette pretending to be blonde.
Maybe, just maybe, it would have made more sense to hire a blonde actress?
Either way, I want Emma Bell back on TV, so that's our choice.
upload_2017-12-23_1-57-37.png

Steven: how about one of those AHS hunks (Dynasty should have been produced by them anyway)
Finn Wittrock
upload_2017-12-23_2-2-35.png

I like Sammy Jo, he can stay.
 

Richard Channing

Eternal Member
LV
13
 
Awards
25
I miss the days when soaps had a resident songstress, therefore I propose that the part of Cristal should now be played by living legend and latina megastar Margarita Pracatan.

 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
I love Emma Bell! Why the hell isn't she on our tv screens anyway?

Also, can I cast lesbians?
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Cristal should now be played by living legend and latina megastar Margarita Pracatan
Absolutely! The problem with Cristal isn't whether she's likeable or not, she's just not Latina enough.
And btw, I'm not ashamed to admit that I have a Margarita Pracatan CD.
Ana Alicia could play her sister.
Also, can I cast lesbians?
Only lesbians from outer space.
 

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
4
My picks:

Lindsay Lohan as Falllon
ss04-lindsay-lohan-norman-jean-roy-october-2010.jpg


Billy Magnussen as Steven
billy%2Bmagnussen%2Bshirtless%2Bkimmy%2Bschmidt.gif


Steve Lund as Ted Dinard
tumblr_ok9ja5biTF1v7lo42o2_400.gif


Nathan Lane as Joseph Anders
687x520-Nathan-Lane-de65c0a725.jpg
 

E-JULIAN

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
In my opinion Elizabeth Gillies is great as Fallon, like Robert Christopher Riley as Michael, Rafael de la Fuente as Sam and Alan Dale as Joseph. Grant Show is a different Blake, but is good. Episode after episode I've grown some affection for James MacKay and Nathalie Kelley as Steven and Cristal. So, I don't think a complete recast is necessary nor convenient.
The only cast member generally not accepted is Sam Adegoke as Jeff Colby, so... What about a convenient accident and "death" during his revenge plan to return with another face (plastic surgery) in the future? Would be ironic, the only character that didn't change his face in the original series (Jeff Colby) could be the first recast in NuDynasty!
 
Last edited:

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Not a recast since she hasn't been cast yet, but can we get Vanessa Williams as Dominique? It would be a reunion of the Desperate Housewives b*tches who never met.

BGoITCHCcAIW4zX.jpg
 

Rove

Telly Talk Warrior
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I understand this is meant to be a fun thread and posters with their wishful thinking that Vanessa Williams should be cast as Dominique Deveraux, but for those enjoying the new series be hoping and praying the series just makes it to a second or third series first? Dynasty 2.0 is receiving its share of criticism both here and other sites. Why the incessant need to throw even more characters into the mix? This was one of the main criticisms of TNT Dallas, the disproportionate use of additional unwarranted characters rather than focus on the Ewing family.

Dynasty 2.0 is still finding its feet. Let the current characters breathe a little before throwing anyone else into the mix.
 
Top