Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 237073" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>BTW in my poll when I said: </p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong>As seen in TNT</strong></span></p><p></p><p>I also added:</p><p><span style="font-size: 18px"><strong> (a 40 year old looser)</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 237073, member: 130"] BTW in my poll when I said: [SIZE=5][B]As seen in TNT[/B][/SIZE] I also added: [SIZE=5][B] (a 40 year old looser)[/B][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top