Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 268054" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>I agree. The war between the Ewing's should have been:</p><p></p><p>John Ross vs. JR and vs. Sue Ellen. Scenes like that in the kitchen were gold.</p><p></p><p>Chris vs. Bobby </p><p></p><p>"What the hell you mean you're marrying Elena!"</p><p></p><p>"We were meant to be together and John Ross got in the way."</p><p></p><p>"That was Elena's choice. And now you're going to step in after she's been with John Ross! What the hell's wrong with you?"</p><p></p><p>"It's my business daddy. You just have to accept it."</p><p></p><p>"Hell if I do. This is my family and I'm not gonna stand by while you bring in some girl that was suppose to marry you cousin. You really want to fight me on this boy! I had to deal with my brother and his sleezy behavior, I sure as hell ain't gonna stand by while you do the same with that girl!" </p><p></p><p>Then Bobby goes to Sue Ellen to muscle Elena out of the company and when Chris confronts him, he says, "I already told you, I'm not tolerating it. Keep pushing me boy and I'll squeeze you right out along with her." </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That an a scene where the boys get in a bar fight and Bobby wishes he'd been there. "Well, nothing I like better than a little fight now and then."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 268054, member: 130"] I agree. The war between the Ewing's should have been: John Ross vs. JR and vs. Sue Ellen. Scenes like that in the kitchen were gold. Chris vs. Bobby "What the hell you mean you're marrying Elena!" "We were meant to be together and John Ross got in the way." "That was Elena's choice. And now you're going to step in after she's been with John Ross! What the hell's wrong with you?" "It's my business daddy. You just have to accept it." "Hell if I do. This is my family and I'm not gonna stand by while you bring in some girl that was suppose to marry you cousin. You really want to fight me on this boy! I had to deal with my brother and his sleezy behavior, I sure as hell ain't gonna stand by while you do the same with that girl!" Then Bobby goes to Sue Ellen to muscle Elena out of the company and when Chris confronts him, he says, "I already told you, I'm not tolerating it. Keep pushing me boy and I'll squeeze you right out along with her." That an a scene where the boys get in a bar fight and Bobby wishes he'd been there. "Well, nothing I like better than a little fight now and then." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top