Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 268770" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>I agree if this was 10 years prior I think I would have been good with most of his character and the stories around him. My only complaint was by his early 30s I always had this feeling of why now? Where’d all this come from. I get he felt cheated out of South Fork and that his father squanders away his grandfather’s legacy, but I get that because I saw the original, movies included, so I’m left to feel like what the hell happened. If I had not seen such, I’d still wonder what happened to make things this way. I don’t feel they did a good job here and probably because they were told to ignore the movies. Idk.</p><p></p><p>I also liked Judith. I wasn’t thrilled with “momma likes” and I think they should have had her keep her and Rylan as big of enemies as anyone considering their relationship, but I did like her appearances and licking Judith Light was a very good move. If there was a hidden Dallas daughter, her as Jock’s daughter would have worked for me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 268770, member: 130"] I agree if this was 10 years prior I think I would have been good with most of his character and the stories around him. My only complaint was by his early 30s I always had this feeling of why now? Where’d all this come from. I get he felt cheated out of South Fork and that his father squanders away his grandfather’s legacy, but I get that because I saw the original, movies included, so I’m left to feel like what the hell happened. If I had not seen such, I’d still wonder what happened to make things this way. I don’t feel they did a good job here and probably because they were told to ignore the movies. Idk. I also liked Judith. I wasn’t thrilled with “momma likes” and I think they should have had her keep her and Rylan as big of enemies as anyone considering their relationship, but I did like her appearances and licking Judith Light was a very good move. If there was a hidden Dallas daughter, her as Jock’s daughter would have worked for me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top