Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scorp Noire" data-source="post: 445060" data-attributes="member: 67264"><p>Like a lot of you who've already posted, I didn't care for JR3 in this. He was supposed to be like JR from 'tip to tail', but he was severely lacking in finesse. I think it was a mixture of poor writing and the portrayal of his character. I like Josh Henderson but he just doesn't have that 'it' factor - but to be fair, that's pretty big shoes to fill too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scorp Noire, post: 445060, member: 67264"] Like a lot of you who've already posted, I didn't care for JR3 in this. He was supposed to be like JR from 'tip to tail', but he was severely lacking in finesse. I think it was a mixture of poor writing and the portrayal of his character. I like Josh Henderson but he just doesn't have that 'it' factor - but to be fair, that's pretty big shoes to fill too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
John Ross’s Character
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top