Just saw a part of an episode and I hate it.

Elizabeth Ewins

Telly Talk Member
LV
0
 
So this is how they bring back Dynasty.I loved the original dynasty but this dynasty has the emotionally depthless charactors. Then the bastardised theme music yuck. Yes I know this was supposed to be modern but did that have to mean cardboard charactors?Well I may try it again but I want to see charactors I can get to know and charactor driven stories.
 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
How can anyone tell if they have "charactor" driven stories by watching a part of an episode?

I mean, I'm currently on Knots Landing season 10 but if I watched a part of an episode there I'd say that it has very much cardboard "charactors" - Pollyanna Karen, Psycho Jill, Eternal Victim Val, Oblivious Gary etc... of course, having watched the previous nine seasons I know there's a bit more to it than that.
 

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Just saw a part of an Elisabeth Ewins post and I hate it :eck:
 
Top