Kelly Rutherford cast in one episode.

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
2
There may well be a Senator Buck Fallmont-type character coming to town, but when I see the name Rick Hearst, I not just think of a William Randolph Hearst-type character (albeit with a different political affiliation), but also of Rock Hudson and a Daniel Reese-type character. I'm more curious to know how Rick's character plays out.
 

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Seeing "Dynasty star" coupled with "Grant Show" (or the name of anyone else from the CW's Dynasty for that matter) registers downright 'off' with me.
 
Last edited:

Artur

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Actress, who originally portrayed Emily Fallmont, played Kelly Rutherford's mother in TV series "Generations".
 
Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
I did not recognize Ric Hearst with the gray hair. He played roles on Guiding Light and General Hospital (most recently on GH, his character slept with Donna Mills's character as they schemed to have his wife committed). The role he played here (as well as Rutherford) was a throwaway character, but I liked that they tied Hearst's character to the Alexis/Blake breakup and custody battle. Cristal actually needed the wake-up call that Rutherford's character gave her; it reminded me a bit of that dream/fantasy sequence where KL's Paige met an older, hardened, and cynical woman who eventually introduced herself as "Paige Sumner". That's what is waiting for Cristal if she doesn't watch out!
 
Top