Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Help Forums & Notices
Feedback & Help Forum
Level Bar and Points
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 431792" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I want to award this thread "the most euro-arthousy thread title".</p><p></p><p>: )</p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">A friendly smiley face for context because I don't want it to come off as being sarcastic.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 431792, member: 8"] I want to award this thread "the most euro-arthousy thread title". : ) [SIZE=3]A friendly smiley face for context because I don't want it to come off as being sarcastic.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Help Forums & Notices
Feedback & Help Forum
Level Bar and Points
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top