Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Mary Tyler Moore Show and Its Spin-Offs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444497" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>Ahh.. I see how this worked better. There was more music before the singing here, and some of the goodbye party/driving was taken up during that instead, so therefore, they were able to get more shots of Minneapolis and Mary. I think that I like this better, but then there's something to be said for the timing between the visuals and the music, the sequencing somehow being better with the version they went with.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444497, member: 4960"] Ahh.. I see how this worked better. There was more music before the singing here, and some of the goodbye party/driving was taken up during that instead, so therefore, they were able to get more shots of Minneapolis and Mary. I think that I like this better, but then there's something to be said for the timing between the visuals and the music, the sequencing somehow being better with the version they went with. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Mary Tyler Moore Show and Its Spin-Offs
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top