Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Mary Tyler Moore Show and Its Spin-Offs
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444512" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>The more I've watched this promo version, the more I dig it, and think it would have been a better intro for season 1, Mostly because it does a better job of showing both seasons of Mary's transition, but I can see, to your point, that showing too much of what's yet to be discovered kind of takes away from the intended essence.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444512, member: 4960"] The more I've watched this promo version, the more I dig it, and think it would have been a better intro for season 1, Mostly because it does a better job of showing both seasons of Mary's transition, but I can see, to your point, that showing too much of what's yet to be discovered kind of takes away from the intended essence. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Mary Tyler Moore Show and Its Spin-Offs
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top