Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 222402" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>I was thinking about <em>Dynasty </em>season 2. The show runner told, at the time, that it would explore Fallon & Alexis relationship. Yet, we hardly saw that on screen. And Liz & Nicollette didn't share much screen time together before Nicollette left. I need to rewatch it, but I think Liz and Nicollette don't even interact much in Nicollette's ultimate episode.</p><p></p><p>In a youtube interview, when they were talking about Nicollette Sheridan, Liz Gillies took the high road and said she (Liz) was not an easy person to work with. Yet, in the marry-f**k-kill game, she chose to kill Nicollette.</p><p></p><p>I also noticed that during season 3, Alexis (Elaine Hendrix) & Fallon were starting to bond, and explore their relationship, like it was supposed to happen with season 2.</p><p></p><p>So my question is, what are your guts feeling? Was there any drama behind the scene? Did Nicollette leave because she didn't get along with Liz? Or was she unhappy with her scripts (I frankly would understand her), or Nicollette only left because of her dying mother?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 222402, member: 3833"] I was thinking about [I]Dynasty [/I]season 2. The show runner told, at the time, that it would explore Fallon & Alexis relationship. Yet, we hardly saw that on screen. And Liz & Nicollette didn't share much screen time together before Nicollette left. I need to rewatch it, but I think Liz and Nicollette don't even interact much in Nicollette's ultimate episode. In a youtube interview, when they were talking about Nicollette Sheridan, Liz Gillies took the high road and said she (Liz) was not an easy person to work with. Yet, in the marry-f**k-kill game, she chose to kill Nicollette. I also noticed that during season 3, Alexis (Elaine Hendrix) & Fallon were starting to bond, and explore their relationship, like it was supposed to happen with season 2. So my question is, what are your guts feeling? Was there any drama behind the scene? Did Nicollette leave because she didn't get along with Liz? Or was she unhappy with her scripts (I frankly would understand her), or Nicollette only left because of her dying mother? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top