Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 222502" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Well Nicolette was a shoo in for the role. She knew how to be a soap bitch. If she'd been given the right material she could have been amazing. A cross between the original Alexis' bitchy humour and glamour and Victoria Grayson from Revenge's scheming prowess with traces of Paige's vulnerability from Knots Landing. It could have been gold. And obviously she was really one of very few actresses I saw in the role. The other I thought would have been quite good was Melinda Clarke. I was even more hopeful with a Revenge writer on board but everything ended up in the toilet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 222502, member: 68"] Well Nicolette was a shoo in for the role. She knew how to be a soap bitch. If she'd been given the right material she could have been amazing. A cross between the original Alexis' bitchy humour and glamour and Victoria Grayson from Revenge's scheming prowess with traces of Paige's vulnerability from Knots Landing. It could have been gold. And obviously she was really one of very few actresses I saw in the role. The other I thought would have been quite good was Melinda Clarke. I was even more hopeful with a Revenge writer on board but everything ended up in the toilet. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top