Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 222669" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I like to think that her decision to nurse her dying mother wasn't merely a byproduct of her dissatisfaction with the script or any other job-related issues.</p><p>It's a big and emotional commitment, not something one would do <em>instead of</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 222669, member: 8"] I like to think that her decision to nurse her dying mother wasn't merely a byproduct of her dissatisfaction with the script or any other job-related issues. It's a big and emotional commitment, not something one would do [I]instead of[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Nicollette & Liz - Hidden drama behind the scenes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top