Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
No Adam or Amanda?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 102378" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>I thought Fallon would've been born in 1992, not 1993? Especially since she's supposed to be 25 at this point.</p><p></p><p>I don't know how the whole twin thing with Adam & Amanda would work though. I can imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to cast actors that are both as close to age as much as possible and still have the whole twin thing be believable without stretching out the suspense of disbelief too much. What would probably be easier is to have Amanda be a year or two younger than Fallon and still have her show up as an adult whenever the writers would want her to. Maybe she's living with her Aunt Caress or cousin Sable somewhere and going to college. Also I would have Adam be the oldest Carrington kid and off at another country somewhere. I would probably also have him be a child that Blake had with another woman during a time where he and Alexis might have had marital problems.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 102378, member: 1130"] I thought Fallon would've been born in 1992, not 1993? Especially since she's supposed to be 25 at this point. I don't know how the whole twin thing with Adam & Amanda would work though. I can imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to cast actors that are both as close to age as much as possible and still have the whole twin thing be believable without stretching out the suspense of disbelief too much. What would probably be easier is to have Amanda be a year or two younger than Fallon and still have her show up as an adult whenever the writers would want her to. Maybe she's living with her Aunt Caress or cousin Sable somewhere and going to college. Also I would have Adam be the oldest Carrington kid and off at another country somewhere. I would probably also have him be a child that Blake had with another woman during a time where he and Alexis might have had marital problems. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
No Adam or Amanda?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top