Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
No episode this week. How was it?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 115413" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>Well I decided to watch the season premiere of "Evil Stepmothers" on the Investigation Discovery network. At least it gave me something to do. Although I'm not sure why they didn't air a new episode of Dynasty last week. I mean, is that Penn & Teller show really that important that they have to push the next episode a week back?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 115413, member: 1130"] Well I decided to watch the season premiere of "Evil Stepmothers" on the Investigation Discovery network. At least it gave me something to do. Although I'm not sure why they didn't air a new episode of Dynasty last week. I mean, is that Penn & Teller show really that important that they have to push the next episode a week back? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
No episode this week. How was it?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top