Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Non-Alphabetical Opening Credits?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444560" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>So, I tried this once for fun.. I would just look up the old thread, but I'm not sure how far back that is, or if it's even still here,</p><p></p><p>So...just for fun because we all know it really comes down to the actor's respective agent, as to how these things actually are worked out , but here goes.</p><p></p><p>Mini Series/Season 1</p><p>Victoria Principal</p><p>Patrick Duffy</p><p>Larry Hagman</p><p>Barbara Bel Geddes </p><p>Charlene Tilton</p><p></p><p>Season Two-Victoria Principal</p><p>Patrick Duffy</p><p>Larry Hagman</p><p>Linda Gray</p><p>Barbara Bel Geddes</p><p>Jim Davis</p><p>Steve Kanaly</p><p>Charlene Tilton</p><p></p><p>Please feel free to make your own lists, critique mine..whatever the case may be. Also, if anyone would rather I start this as a separate thread, just let me know.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444560, member: 4960"] So, I tried this once for fun.. I would just look up the old thread, but I'm not sure how far back that is, or if it's even still here, So...just for fun because we all know it really comes down to the actor's respective agent, as to how these things actually are worked out , but here goes. Mini Series/Season 1 Victoria Principal Patrick Duffy Larry Hagman Barbara Bel Geddes Charlene Tilton Season Two-Victoria Principal Patrick Duffy Larry Hagman Linda Gray Barbara Bel Geddes Jim Davis Steve Kanaly Charlene Tilton Please feel free to make your own lists, critique mine..whatever the case may be. Also, if anyone would rather I start this as a separate thread, just let me know. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Non-Alphabetical Opening Credits?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top