Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 86759" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>My guess, it will only play in the end credits online or when on DVD...if we even get that!</p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm guessing we don't get any intro whatsoever. The reviews don't even say "Hey, guess what, there is a nice intro with the updated theme!" for those who've seen in...so I am NOT expecting one! </p><p></p><p>I mean, all these months and there's been nothing, no hint of an updated theme. Not one. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Teaser scene, cut to black, Dynasty logo. that's it. Didn't 90210 use their updated theme in their promo? At least they did that show somewhat right.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 86759, member: 48"] My guess, it will only play in the end credits online or when on DVD...if we even get that! I'm guessing we don't get any intro whatsoever. The reviews don't even say "Hey, guess what, there is a nice intro with the updated theme!" for those who've seen in...so I am NOT expecting one! I mean, all these months and there's been nothing, no hint of an updated theme. Not one. Teaser scene, cut to black, Dynasty logo. that's it. Didn't 90210 use their updated theme in their promo? At least they did that show somewhat right. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top