Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 87152" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>The title card did appear, but right after that Trump crap they put in. That was the whole teaser, I believe. Act 1 begins once the names appeared onscreen. I was at my computer as I watched the episode, so I turned away for a second and didn't spot the show logo. There were like 5 commercial breaks and 6 acts that followed that horrendous teaser with Trump! </p><p></p><p></p><p>Plus, I looked up Riverdale's ratings on wikipedia and I understand the whole Netflix thing now. Those are very bad ratings for sure but they got a 2nd season but only 13 episodes in season 1 and not sure what they will get for 2...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 87152, member: 48"] The title card did appear, but right after that Trump crap they put in. That was the whole teaser, I believe. Act 1 begins once the names appeared onscreen. I was at my computer as I watched the episode, so I turned away for a second and didn't spot the show logo. There were like 5 commercial breaks and 6 acts that followed that horrendous teaser with Trump! Plus, I looked up Riverdale's ratings on wikipedia and I understand the whole Netflix thing now. Those are very bad ratings for sure but they got a 2nd season but only 13 episodes in season 1 and not sure what they will get for 2... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top