Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Logan Rhinewood" data-source="post: 88153" data-attributes="member: 182"><p>So I've heard and read many reasons to give this nuDunasty a failing grade: plot, dialogue, casting. Is the lack of main theme song a good reason to send this along with Karen Cellini? Away? I'm so bummmed that there is no intro theme song. I sat pouting tonight during most of the second episode, upset and sad that there is no frigging theme song. Imagine Star Wars, Superman, Sex and the City, Bonanza, the Love Boat, the A-Team without the intro song! It's a wedding without You May Kiss the Bride, Burt without Ernie, the Dukes without Daisy. It doesn't feel right and doesn't pull me in like I was so hoping it would. I'm angry and hurt and mostly disappointed. I'm true blue and love Dynasty but I'm kind of thinking two eps in that nuD needs to find Karen C and go away. #letdown</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Logan Rhinewood, post: 88153, member: 182"] So I've heard and read many reasons to give this nuDunasty a failing grade: plot, dialogue, casting. Is the lack of main theme song a good reason to send this along with Karen Cellini? Away? I'm so bummmed that there is no intro theme song. I sat pouting tonight during most of the second episode, upset and sad that there is no frigging theme song. Imagine Star Wars, Superman, Sex and the City, Bonanza, the Love Boat, the A-Team without the intro song! It's a wedding without You May Kiss the Bride, Burt without Ernie, the Dukes without Daisy. It doesn't feel right and doesn't pull me in like I was so hoping it would. I'm angry and hurt and mostly disappointed. I'm true blue and love Dynasty but I'm kind of thinking two eps in that nuD needs to find Karen C and go away. #letdown [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Not one note we've heard yet of the "supposed" new theme song...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top