Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 113089" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Since ABC has once again given Genie Francis the shaft on <em>General Hospital</em>, I'd like to see her on nu<em>Dynasty</em>. I'm not even sure who she would play, but she has "1980s street cred" that could translate to this show quite well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 113089, member: 27"] Since ABC has once again given Genie Francis the shaft on [I]General Hospital[/I], I'd like to see her on nu[I]Dynasty[/I]. I'm not even sure who she would play, but she has "1980s street cred" that could translate to this show quite well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top