Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 113137" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I did a bit of research and found out I did know the song... but this version from 2004 by ATEENS. Which I had totally forgotten about.</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]4TQbr244IPs[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>I don't think I noticed the ABBA connection in the ATEENS version which is weird. I do love the Nick Kamen version more I think, both his versions of it.</p><p>Although I'm wondering if I love it so much because that ABBA melody is so grabbing. I have decided Nick's song sounds like a mash up of ABBA,The Pet Shop Boys and Stock Aitken & Waterman. OK... I think I understand why I love it so much now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 113137, member: 68"] I did a bit of research and found out I did know the song... but this version from 2004 by ATEENS. Which I had totally forgotten about. [MEDIA=youtube]4TQbr244IPs[/MEDIA] I don't think I noticed the ABBA connection in the ATEENS version which is weird. I do love the Nick Kamen version more I think, both his versions of it. Although I'm wondering if I love it so much because that ABBA melody is so grabbing. I have decided Nick's song sounds like a mash up of ABBA,The Pet Shop Boys and Stock Aitken & Waterman. OK... I think I understand why I love it so much now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top