Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 113226" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>Um, kind of a long shot, but I've been fantasizing about maybe Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams) from <em>Days Of Our Lives </em>making at least one or two appearances as Fallon & Steven's paternal grandmother Ellen. Probably won't happen now that Grandpa's kicked the bucket and besides I'm sure that she's dead too. Besides, Susan Hayes is usually off traveling off to exotic countries with her long time husband Bill Hayes (Doug Williams). Not sure how the executives at the CW would be able to get a hold of them. </p><p></p><p>I was also kind of hoping for Eileen Davidson from <em>The Young & The Restless </em>to be cast as nuAlexis too since she has a great reputation as an actress. But I guess she's probably a bit too much over the CW's budget. At any rate I think I might eventually warm up to Nicollette Sheridan as nuAlexis.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 113226, member: 1130"] Um, kind of a long shot, but I've been fantasizing about maybe Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams) from [I]Days Of Our Lives [/I]making at least one or two appearances as Fallon & Steven's paternal grandmother Ellen. Probably won't happen now that Grandpa's kicked the bucket and besides I'm sure that she's dead too. Besides, Susan Hayes is usually off traveling off to exotic countries with her long time husband Bill Hayes (Doug Williams). Not sure how the executives at the CW would be able to get a hold of them. I was also kind of hoping for Eileen Davidson from [I]The Young & The Restless [/I]to be cast as nuAlexis too since she has a great reputation as an actress. But I guess she's probably a bit too much over the CW's budget. At any rate I think I might eventually warm up to Nicollette Sheridan as nuAlexis. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
NuDynasty's NuGuest Stars?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top