Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Officially going to series
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 60001" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I have optioned to view Dynasty 2.0. Although it will be difficult I'll try and look at it with fresh eyes. You never know it may surprise us.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 60001, member: 100"] I have optioned to view Dynasty 2.0. Although it will be difficult I'll try and look at it with fresh eyes. You never know it may surprise us. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Officially going to series
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top