Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Original Dynasty stuff that should be avoided?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 10401" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I don't know what's more shocking, this or a UFO.</p><p></p><p>It would have worked much better with the original cast but still I'd love to see one of those what-if scenarios come true.</p><p></p><p>I think they should also avoid certain characters to outstay their welcome. Give Dominique one big explosive storyline and then let her go.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 10401, member: 8"] I don't know what's more shocking, this or a UFO. It would have worked much better with the original cast but still I'd love to see one of those what-if scenarios come true. I think they should also avoid certain characters to outstay their welcome. Give Dominique one big explosive storyline and then let her go. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Original Dynasty stuff that should be avoided?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top