Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Original Dynasty stuff that should be avoided?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 9427" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>In reference to Steven, I'm reminded of a plotline from <em>The Edge of Night. </em>Nancy Karr, the heroine of the show, was kidnapped and held in a sinister clinic she'd been investigating. The clinic was run by a couple who gave plastic surgery makeovers and new identities to mobsters, etc. who needed to "disappear". Anyway, through some twist Nancy ended up in one of their beds, her entire face wrapped in bandages. Since the actress was so well-loved, people freaked out because it looked as if they had recast the part. The longer Nancy sat around with her face bandaged, the more upset fans got, so imagine everyone's surprise when those bandages came off and it was the same actress! The whole plot twist was done to play with the viewers, and I could imagine new Dynasty doing something similar, just to show they're following the original, but not <em>totally</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 9427, member: 27"] In reference to Steven, I'm reminded of a plotline from [I]The Edge of Night. [/I]Nancy Karr, the heroine of the show, was kidnapped and held in a sinister clinic she'd been investigating. The clinic was run by a couple who gave plastic surgery makeovers and new identities to mobsters, etc. who needed to "disappear". Anyway, through some twist Nancy ended up in one of their beds, her entire face wrapped in bandages. Since the actress was so well-loved, people freaked out because it looked as if they had recast the part. The longer Nancy sat around with her face bandaged, the more upset fans got, so imagine everyone's surprise when those bandages came off and it was the same actress! The whole plot twist was done to play with the viewers, and I could imagine new Dynasty doing something similar, just to show they're following the original, but not [I]totally[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Original Dynasty stuff that should be avoided?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top