Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
POLL - Testing the temperature of Dynasty 2017
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 95063" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Every week I'm telling myself "this was the last one". But I couldn't do that last week because there was no new episode available, and I missed that moment with myself.</p><p>Today it's really going to be the last one. And that's it! No more!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 95063, member: 8"] Every week I'm telling myself "this was the last one". But I couldn't do that last week because there was no new episode available, and I missed that moment with myself. Today it's really going to be the last one. And that's it! No more! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
POLL - Testing the temperature of Dynasty 2017
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top