Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Print Ads for Daytime Soaps
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 392920" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>As a follow on from yesterday’s post, here’s another from 1956 for both <em>ATWT</em> and <em>EON</em>, which debuted on the same day. Multiple soaps premiering on the same day was a regular occurrence back in the 50’s and 60’s. The last time it happened was when <em>Somerset</em>, <em>A World Apart</em> and <em>The Best of Everything</em> premiered on the same day in 1970.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]51836[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 392920, member: 673"] As a follow on from yesterday’s post, here’s another from 1956 for both [I]ATWT[/I] and [I]EON[/I], which debuted on the same day. Multiple soaps premiering on the same day was a regular occurrence back in the 50’s and 60’s. The last time it happened was when [I]Somerset[/I], [I]A World Apart[/I] and [I]The Best of Everything[/I] premiered on the same day in 1970. [ATTACH type="full"]51836[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Print Ads for Daytime Soaps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top