Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Print Ads for Daytime Soaps
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 398871" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I'll never forget how they did the recasting of TL with GT. It's vintage <em>Santa Barbara</em>, for sure. They won't let me repost the scene from YT, but if you type the actors' names and<em> Santa Barbara 1581</em> into the YT search box, it will come up.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 398871, member: 27"] I'll never forget how they did the recasting of TL with GT. It's vintage [I]Santa Barbara[/I], for sure. They won't let me repost the scene from YT, but if you type the actors' names and[I] Santa Barbara 1581[/I] into the YT search box, it will come up. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Print Ads for Daytime Soaps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top