Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 444581" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>The infamous fiasco of <em>Knots Landing</em> (#38) versus <em>The Colbys </em>(#56) in the Thursday 9pm slot is seen here, where neither show held up against <em>Cheers</em> (#3). <em>Kay O'Brien </em>(#45) was placed in KL's traditional 10pm slot but CBS quickly realized their mistake and moved KL back to 10pm. ABC left <em>The Colbys</em> in that losing spot and it never really had a chance.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 444581, member: 27"] The infamous fiasco of [I]Knots Landing[/I] (#38) versus [I]The Colbys [/I](#56) in the Thursday 9pm slot is seen here, where neither show held up against [I]Cheers[/I] (#3). [I]Kay O'Brien [/I](#45) was placed in KL's traditional 10pm slot but CBS quickly realized their mistake and moved KL back to 10pm. ABC left [I]The Colbys[/I] in that losing spot and it never really had a chance. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Random TV Ratings
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top