Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Remember that exciting feeling?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 113965" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>I wasn't that impressed with the first episode, neither was my brother, or a friend. But by the second and third episode I was hooked, as were they. It's not that the events in the shows cliffhangers are so spectacular, it's that they make you care what happens to these people, and that's what counts more than anything. And there's only six episodes in a season. </p><p></p><p>I don't know if it's your kind of show Willie, but it does get very good as it goes on. It is very violent though.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 113965, member: 10"] I wasn't that impressed with the first episode, neither was my brother, or a friend. But by the second and third episode I was hooked, as were they. It's not that the events in the shows cliffhangers are so spectacular, it's that they make you care what happens to these people, and that's what counts more than anything. And there's only six episodes in a season. I don't know if it's your kind of show Willie, but it does get very good as it goes on. It is very violent though. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Remember that exciting feeling?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top