Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Remember that exciting feeling?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 113978" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>Btw if you do continue to watch it and want to start a thread to discuss it I will gladly contribute. I actually almost started one myself but never got round to it. The show is insanely popular, on both sides of the Atlantic apparently, so perhaps some other members have watched it too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 113978, member: 10"] Btw if you do continue to watch it and want to start a thread to discuss it I will gladly contribute. I actually almost started one myself but never got round to it. The show is insanely popular, on both sides of the Atlantic apparently, so perhaps some other members have watched it too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Remember that exciting feeling?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top