Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sallie Patrick - the Cynthia Cidre of nuDynasty
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 85769" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Shade towards TNT Dallas? Esther - like most of us passionate Dallas fans - had an opinion. I get her thoughts when she said, "<em>I looked at “<a href="http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/merv-adelson-dies-dead-full-house-lorimar-1201589568/" target="_blank">Dallas</a>,” and they had a whole bunch of second- and third-generation people that the audience didn’t know, didn’t care about. They kept asking, where’s Larry Hagman?"</em></p><p><em></em></p><p>Others were asking the same question. I still argue TNT Dallas should have been built on the strong foundation of JR, Sue Ellen and Bobby. For the continuation to work it was the only way forward. Dynasty 2.0 has the luxury of starting something anew. Sure the oldies will compare the newbie with the oldie, that will be our natural instant but at least the current producers are prepared to give it a shot without the additional baggage of that 80's long lost cousin. We never know. It may surprise us. I hope it works for those passionate about primetime soaps.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 85769, member: 100"] Shade towards TNT Dallas? Esther - like most of us passionate Dallas fans - had an opinion. I get her thoughts when she said, "[I]I looked at “[URL='http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/merv-adelson-dies-dead-full-house-lorimar-1201589568/']Dallas[/URL],” and they had a whole bunch of second- and third-generation people that the audience didn’t know, didn’t care about. They kept asking, where’s Larry Hagman?" [/I] Others were asking the same question. I still argue TNT Dallas should have been built on the strong foundation of JR, Sue Ellen and Bobby. For the continuation to work it was the only way forward. Dynasty 2.0 has the luxury of starting something anew. Sure the oldies will compare the newbie with the oldie, that will be our natural instant but at least the current producers are prepared to give it a shot without the additional baggage of that 80's long lost cousin. We never know. It may surprise us. I hope it works for those passionate about primetime soaps. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sallie Patrick - the Cynthia Cidre of nuDynasty
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top