Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sallie Patrick - the Cynthia Cidre of nuDynasty
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 88730" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>I think it's quite simply that these writers seem to have actually watched their source material. And we see these small throwbacks towards the old show and it's... very satisfying (such as Sammy Jo still being a glutton). </p><p></p><p>Not that nuDynasty hasn't its own faults, but most of those are actually down to it being modernized and no writer can help things like "not having a theme tune" and "I wrote my OWN Dynasty scripts as it was in the 80s" critiscism.</p><p></p><p>The worst thing I can say about nuDynasty is that it's sort of basic. Too safe. They need to take a risk which will inevitably divide people.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 88730, member: 370"] I think it's quite simply that these writers seem to have actually watched their source material. And we see these small throwbacks towards the old show and it's... very satisfying (such as Sammy Jo still being a glutton). Not that nuDynasty hasn't its own faults, but most of those are actually down to it being modernized and no writer can help things like "not having a theme tune" and "I wrote my OWN Dynasty scripts as it was in the 80s" critiscism. The worst thing I can say about nuDynasty is that it's sort of basic. Too safe. They need to take a risk which will inevitably divide people. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Sallie Patrick - the Cynthia Cidre of nuDynasty
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top