Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Season 2 Promo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 135745" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Hmmm...so at the 22 second mark somebody (I'm assuming a journalist) says, "Wake up Carrington, you got played by your wife..." Then Blake lets rip with a left hook. The way this trailer is presented tells me the writers have gone for a time jump. I do agree with others though this trailer could have worked better with a darker tone. Perhaps a scene showing distant figures, all dressed in black, holding umbrellas (since it's raining of course) at a cemetery. No theme music, just the priest saying ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I know....trailers like this have been done to death (pun intended) but the opening of this trailer implies the Carrington's have moved on and are in party mode.</p><p></p><p>No rest for the wicked....as they say.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 135745, member: 100"] Hmmm...so at the 22 second mark somebody (I'm assuming a journalist) says, "Wake up Carrington, you got played by your wife..." Then Blake lets rip with a left hook. The way this trailer is presented tells me the writers have gone for a time jump. I do agree with others though this trailer could have worked better with a darker tone. Perhaps a scene showing distant figures, all dressed in black, holding umbrellas (since it's raining of course) at a cemetery. No theme music, just the priest saying ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I know....trailers like this have been done to death (pun intended) but the opening of this trailer implies the Carrington's have moved on and are in party mode. No rest for the wicked....as they say. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Season 2 Promo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top