Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Season 2 Promo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Gabriel Maxwell" data-source="post: 136151" data-attributes="member: 121"><p>I updated the OP with the promo from the original CW YouTube channel, because the TV Promos channel is gone!!! I always wondered how that channel survived all these years, since YouTube has become very strict about policy violations. Well, as of right now over 12000 promos they've posted there since 2013 are gone, some of which were only available on their channel.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's actually funny. Oh, I do hope the show surprises me pleasantly as it did last year.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Gabriel Maxwell, post: 136151, member: 121"] I updated the OP with the promo from the original CW YouTube channel, because the TV Promos channel is gone!!! I always wondered how that channel survived all these years, since YouTube has become very strict about policy violations. Well, as of right now over 12000 promos they've posted there since 2013 are gone, some of which were only available on their channel. That's actually funny. Oh, I do hope the show surprises me pleasantly as it did last year. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Season 2 Promo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top