Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Sheila Kennelly - Number 96/Home and Away actress - has died
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 444852" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yes - it did feel like longer and I'm sure you're right about the reason. She left a big mark on the series from the beginning, and added some colour without getting daft or annoying (as Lance and Martin could). </p><p></p><p>Really, Floss's tarot prediction in the pilot (about Bobby being the death of one of the Fletchers) seems like too much on paper, but it was sold so brilliantly it really worked (apparently, her <em>Number 96</em> co-star Elaine Lee taught Sheila how to read tarot cards for the role of Floss). I also enjoyed the stuff with her becoming a nanny to her snooty grandson who had been told his grandparents were dead. </p><p></p><p>The reason for Floss and Neville being axed from the series - so that the series could focus more on younger characters - was a really poor show. I don't believe I ever saw any of her returns, as they began almost a decade later and I'd long since moved on from the series.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 444852, member: 23"] Yes - it did feel like longer and I'm sure you're right about the reason. She left a big mark on the series from the beginning, and added some colour without getting daft or annoying (as Lance and Martin could). Really, Floss's tarot prediction in the pilot (about Bobby being the death of one of the Fletchers) seems like too much on paper, but it was sold so brilliantly it really worked (apparently, her [I]Number 96[/I] co-star Elaine Lee taught Sheila how to read tarot cards for the role of Floss). I also enjoyed the stuff with her becoming a nanny to her snooty grandson who had been told his grandparents were dead. The reason for Floss and Neville being axed from the series - so that the series could focus more on younger characters - was a really poor show. I don't believe I ever saw any of her returns, as they began almost a decade later and I'd long since moved on from the series. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Sheila Kennelly - Number 96/Home and Away actress - has died
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top